October 25, 2007

The Writer In Me

Oh My Gosh!!!! I have been gone for so long I don't even know where to begin. We are residing at a new address and are really enjoying it. I think I will just start anew for too much time has passed to start from there.

I missed my writing,
I really did;
My ideas and thoughts,
whirl in my head;
So many topics, so much to say,
to unburden my heart and brighten my day;
I almost felt postal,
no outlet I found;
I want to write,
be it light hearted or profound;
The ailments of my menopause,
I can handle with quite ease;
as long as I can express myself,
in my writing, if you please;
I am back with a vengence,
hope you readers will see;
this menopausel women,
loves the writer, within me;

Hello to everyone, know that Wayne and I are well and living a fun and fullfilling life....Till next time.

No comments: