September 14, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad today is Friday.......the good ole weekend, here again. Wayne and I both seem to be pooped out. I slept till 8:00 this morning, which is highly unusual. I must admit I did a whole lotta nothin yesterday, but I just can't seem to get rested. I have been wanting Wayne to take another week of vacation.......I know he could really use the time off and I would enjoy him being home.

We went over to Traci's last night for grandson #3's birthday....that's our Kannon, three years old....doesn't seem like we have had him for 3 years already.

We stayed till a little after 8:00 and it was almost bedtime by the time we got home.......of course, Wayne napped in his chair as soon as he sat down. He was already heading for the bedroom by 9:30. He climbed right in and was OUT before I could even get in there. I had made a call to my cousin and talked with her for about 15 minutes before making my way in there. I had actually planned to watch a little more TV, just till I got drowsy, so I had turned it on before making my call....Just to find it off when I got in there. He has this thing about the TV going in the bedroom, Now, he can fall asleep in front of the TV in living room with no problem, but let me want to watch TV in the bedroom and he starts asking me to turn it down and acts like he can't get to sleep with it on.....go figure.

Not much else to talk about, maybe the weekend will bring some new exciting events that I can share with you. So I'll say, Till next time.

No comments: