April 17, 2008

Kids


Today, I start out with blissful happy thoughts. Today, my grandson Mason is coming over to spend the day. I haven't seen him in a few days and I miss him. He is quite the character. He is still small and does a lot of yammering, three year old yammering. Most times, I haven't a clue to what he is talking about. When I do get what he is saying, it is usually something quite funny and he DOES make me laugh. He can be quite the stinker when he gets tired or doesn't feel good....the same can be said for my other 3 year old grandson, Kannon. Think of two, 3 year olds, now that'll turn your hair gray. I do enjoy them and as I have said each one of my 4 grandsons are very special to me. They are all characters in their own right. I haven't yet announced that we are expecting our 5th grandchild in October. I wait in great expectation!!! I LOVE babies. This one comes to my Son and his wife....Mason's folks, yep, Mason will no longer be an only child. He doesn't quite get it yet...as I said, he's only three. I know there is nothing like having a sibling, through the rivalry and all, there is a special connection, a bond that only brothers and sisters share. I am so glad Mason will experience that feeling. I go and prepare for my day. Hope you have a good one too. Till next time.

No comments: