June 2, 2007

AHHHH! The Weekend

Today starts the beginning of the weekend.....what will we be doing???? I think there is a trip to go wish Wayne's Dad a Happy Birthday.....which was yesterday. We have had grandsons with us most of the week. Hunt has been with us the most with Jay dropping in a couple of times to spend the night also. They are both still asleep this morning. Traci's house will be showing two times this morning and I thought it would be a help if the boys weren't at home, seeing how the showings start at 10:00 this morning. The sun is out...at least for awhile. I know we need the rain but I am SICK of it now....I wish it would get outta here for a while. I got our front yard mowed, but the back is starting to look like a jungle. It has never dried up enough so I can get it mowed. There are low areas that just keep having puddles in them. I am hoping I might get some help with it this weekend....but I know not to hold my breath. The front needs weedeating soooo bad, cause that is one thing I don't try to do. I just don't have the upper body strength to hold that thing up and then also fight to keep that darn cord out where it can cut. I don't think it has been weedeated one time this year yet. He did do the back once, several weeks ago, which if I had had a vote in it, the front would have been done instead. Oh well, I am glad the weekend is here and am enjoying spending time with my kids. Trace and RB stayed over here with us till midnight last night watching silly things on TV together. We were curled up and crying with laughter......some of those late night shows are HILARIOUS!!! I don't have anything else right now, but I am sure by Monday I will have several things to blog about. Till next tme.

No comments: