June 4, 2007

Mowing.... Again!


Here it is Monday again....another weekend bites the dust. We did have an enjoyable weekend....being with family is always just THE BEST. Now, the dreaded MOW DAY!!! I could just PUKE!!! I am dreading mowing so bad....I would rather eat dirt. I got the front mowed Friday evening, but the back hasn't been mowed in several weeks....YIKES!!!! Not only is the grass tall it is still very wet. I have tried to give it time to dry out , but it just keeps on raining before I have a chance to get it mowed. I really am thinking of hiring it done.....Wayne says he would help me ,but he isn't going to push a lawnmower, that if he is expected to help we were gonna have to go and at least get a self propelled.....the big baby. It just amazes me that the so called STRONGER sex is always the big wiener. I have told Wayne sooooo many times how much I wished I had his strength....MAN! the things I could get done. I guarantee you that the house painting, fence fixing, tree removal, and many other things would be finished by now if I had the strength to do them. The next thing is my lack of knowledge in the other things I need done.....like, my Jeeps tune up, which has needed it now for more than a year and a faucet that has a leak, coach lights put on our house, that now I am being told is more involved than originally thought and just not do-able. The front STILL needs weed eating. I have been told that today is the day, I hope he follows thru on that. I want to say that I have no problem with hiring these things done, but Wayne won't here of it.....he doesn't want to do them, but doesn't want to pay someone to do them either. I try so hard to do ALL the household and yard chores and not have to ask him to do anything.....cause I know he does work hard and doesn't want to have to come home and work. I do sometimes wish he was one of those men that actually LIKE to work in their yards. Anyway, I know I sound like a habitual complainer.....I really do love my life and the man that is in it. I sure wouldn't have stuck around for 34 years if that wasn't the case. I think he must feel the same way.....I guess we compliment each other. I WILL get the back mowed and the front weedeated, with or without Wayne's help.....that's just the way I am and he knows this....maybe that's why he puts things off sooooo long cause he knows eventually I will GET R DONE. Till next time.

No comments: