July 26, 2007

AHHHHH!!!! RELAXATION


This morning I am thinking......WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! I went on my walk around 8:00, got back, decided to take a long soaky bath. I went in, started the water and poured in some bubbles and oils, then decided I would pour myself a glass of wine to sip on while I laxed out. Now, I have to tell you that I am no wine connoisseur, as a matter of fact my favorite wine is some of the cheapest you can buy. I find the expensive wines to be bitter and really tasteless......I know, I am gonna be ragged on about this, but what can I say, for once my taste goes along with my budget. I buy that $3.98 stuff, that is fruity and I must say, a pint of it will last FOREVER!!!!!! Anyway, I poured myself a glass and slid into my nice warm bubbly water. It was so calming and restful......I just knew I was gonna sleep sooooo good. It's kinda funny, cause a long soaky bath to me only lasts about 15 to 20 minutes. I just can't lay there any longer than that. I start out just laying there, enjoying the warm water about me, sipping on my wine, but within a few moments I decide to wash my upper body, shave under my arms and the like, then I lay there just a few more minutes and think.....well, I will go ahead and get my legs shaved, then maybe another moments pause and I am thinking......enough of this, I gotta get out. All the while I am sipping on my wine and alas it also has ended so I think.....what's the point? I am quite the head case about some things. I was so sure that my attempt to relax myself had worked, but it was not meant to be. The whole dang thing BACK FIRED on me. When we did go to bed, I lay there and lay there is some semi conscious state, never really going completely asleep. The slightest noise and my eyes popped open, then there was the two or three trips to the bathroom to make sure I didn't go to sleep. I just couldn't believe it! I was so drowsy and felt like I could drift right off. Sometime in the weee hours of the morning, sirens were squalling in our neighborhood, this in turn got Gus to howling, which got Baxter to going in the house......it just couldn't get any worse. I'll tell ya, I was glad when morning got here. Enough of the REST scenario. Now, I start my day feeling like I never even went to bed the night before. Oh Well, I am pretty sure I will sleep tonight, with no Wine nor warm water to prevent it. GEEEEEZZZZZZ, I am so WEIRD!!!! Till next time.

No comments: