May 29, 2008

The End Of The Truth

I have decided to take a hiatus from this blogging. I don't think people really want to know my opinion or thoughts on things. I grew up always keeping my thoughts to myself...making no one angry or upset by my words. I really thought that by expressing my views people would come to know me better. I have come to the conclusion that that is NOT the way of the world. Most, keep their inner thoughts to themselves, never allowing the outside world to know what goes on in their minds. There are good reasons for doing so, but To me, that is hypocrisy at it's best. We do it in the name of politeness. We all give up little pieces of ourselves every time we give over or act like we agree when we actually don't. My question, isn't it better to know a persons TRUE feelings rather than someone who portrays one thing, but is yet another. The TRUTH shall set you free.....AHHH! the truth, nobody really wants to hear it. Till some future date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go. I just stumpled on your site today and was really enjoying it..until I got to moment of truth and you said goodbye..I found it because I searched on room spinning and I saw on Valentines Day you experience the same thing. I was just trying to figure out what this was and you explained every feeling that I had. I was gonna bookmark your page and read your new posts daily but I see you arent posting anymore..enjoy your life away from the computer and take care.