August 22, 2007

Jump Start Needed


Today I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned....YAAAA HOOO...I would almost rather eat dirt. I DO NOT want to go, but feel it is a necessary evil, so I will. I don't have any other plans for my day.....maybe stop by Traci's, seeing how my Dentist is right over there by her. It looks to be a little over cast outside...could rain be on it's way??? I almost feel ashamed to want it to rain after the monsoons we had a few months ago and all the wanting it to JUST STOP RAINING ALREADY!!! Everything is getting pretty parched and trying to water it all is just a joke. It's not gonna rain tho, I can already see the sun peeping out, getting ready to scorch my lawn some more. One good thing about it.....that crappin grass doesn't grow very fast. I am going 2 and 3 weeks between mowing's now. I do try and keep the flower beds and trees thirst at bay with a little bit of hand watering. Seems that after all the flowing words of yesterday my mind is dry of thoughts. I'm not going to push it cause I know the words will come again. There will be something that sparks my ignition and I will get revved up and the thoughts will come so quickly that my fingers will constantly be trying to keep up, but for now I will say....till next time

No comments: