August 13, 2007

Mr Monday


Hello, Mr Monday!!!! Dang, it always seems to be Monday.......YIKERS!!! these days go by so fast......it's SCARY! Today, I have a Dentist appointment....just a cleaning, nothing too torturous. I forgot to update ya on Wayne's Dr. visit. He has been given a clean bill of health....YAAAAHOOOOO!!!! I am so glad. No high blood pressure and his cholesterol was back down too. His lungs have been deemed perfectly healthy, so he feels now, he has a real good reason to NOT smoke. He has done so remarkably well. I am very proud of him. I knew if he put that hard head of his into quitting smoking.....he would. We did go and see The Bourne Ultimatum.......we liked it! I wasn't real crazy about the way they filmed it, with the camera always moving around, but the story and the action well made up for it. Sometimes, I felt sea sick from all the movement, especially during the fast paced action scenes. I can definitely see where they kept their options open for a 4th one. I gotta get going....I just realized that it is almost 9:00. My appointment is at 10:00 and I am sitting here in my PJ's. I better GIT!!! Till next time.

No comments: