August 12, 2007

Short And Sweet


It is only 9:oo am this Sunday morning and I have already been to Walmart and am back again. I wanted to try and beat the heat and the CROWD. I'm proud to say, I managed to do both. We have had a really nice weekend thus far. Wayne and I enjoyed each others company yesterday out just goofing around. We ended our day out with dinner at Red Lobsters.....it was soooo good. We are planning to go to the movies today to see The Bourne Ultimatum.....it is suppose to be real good......we shall see. I did enjoy the first two Bourne movies, but sometimes when they try to pull a third out of the same premise, it doesn't quite live up to the others. I am happy just to be out of the house. It has really turned SUMMER, finally. I am afraid we aren't going to have a Fall this year. It is gonna go straight from summer to winter. The trick or treaters are gonna have to find some cool costumes.....weather cool, that is. This is going to be short and sweet......just enough to let ya know, I am here and just enjoying LIFE. More next time.

No comments: