January 14, 2008

Cleaning Day


I have lots on my agenda today. Our home is in need of some attention this morning. I have let my floors go and they are FILTHY!!! I am gonna have to drag out the mop and everything. My little quick runs through have caught up with me. Everything is soooo dang dusty. You would think we live in Death Valley or the Sahara. I will say, don't think I have actually dusted once since our move in.....yikes!....I hate to admit that. I have really been giving things a lick and a promise, but unless some unknown force stops me, I intend to get things in shape. With the holidays over I am feeling like a spring cleaning coming on. My closet is a nightmare. I just chunked stuff in, forcing things from a nice sized walk in closet to a maybe 4 ft wide 2 ft deep space. It ain't fitten, it just ain't fitten. I don't know that I am gonna go that far today, but it is in my near future. I have already washed a load of clothes and am starting on the second one. I need to strip our bed, which will make 3 loads for the day. Anyhow, I am rushing thru this blog this morning in hopes of some real cleaning to take place. Have a great Monday. Till next time.

No comments: