January 5, 2008

Einstien.....PHOOY!


Last night Wayne and I were invited over to Trace and RB's to watch some educational programs from Nova. The first we watched was Einstein's theory of relativity. To start with, I personally can't imagine anyone sitting around, putting so much thought into such things. I know, if it were left up to me, I guess we would still be dwelling in caves and hunting our food. I just don't get how some people have this drive to solve the questions of the world. I say......WHO CARES???? When and if we really know the answers to some of the questions , will it make any difference as to the outcome of our lives......I think not. Einstein was a real A?? HOLE. He cared nothing about feeding his child nor being a good husband, all he cared about was his deep thought process into light and how it works and the part it plays with everything else. The time devoted to coming up with E=Mc2, totally took away from his family......so I ask, was it all worth it? I wonder if he could have relived his life and changed things........would he??? At the end of his life, as he lay on his death bed, did he think of those he wronged or was he laying there thinking......now, if I am dying, how much energy does it take from my body and is the mass the same.....when and how does the light affect this process......I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I understand that Science has played a huge part in the way we live and view the world. My way of thinking is so simplistic and I know would have no big impact on our lives, but I do believe that sometimes ignorance is bliss. There are somethings, I just don't want to know, don't have the need to know. These people always searching, hungering for more and more knowledge of our existence miss out on the important things. The biggest being......we are only here for a short time and we have to spend it wisely. I for one think that in the end, all will be unvailed, we will know the truth......that is how it should be. To lust after the question of our existence and how it all works is futile, for only in death will we all know the true answer. Till next time.

No comments: