January 1, 2008

My Resolution

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! It is officially 2008. Wayne and I were actually awake at midnight. We finally crawled in the bed about 1:30 or so. I slept till 9:30 this morning.....I haven't done that in years.

I started this blog yesterday morning and am just now getting back to it after a quite extensive interruption. My thoughts still linger and are clear to what I was planning to say. So, here goes.

In this new year, I too am making some resolutions. I intend to work at bettering my relationships with the people I love. I truly believe Dr. Phils adage, that to have a good husband, you must first be a good wife and this holds true for all relationships. I want to be a better person all the way around. I want to know at the end of this year, that I brightened someones day, made someone feel loved, and truly made people feel and see what I hold in my heart. I am and have always been a very soft hearted person. I may spout out things that would lead you to believe that I am hard hearted or cold, but that is so not me. When I love, I love completely and will fight tooth and nail for any one I care about and would go out of my way to help anyone. I feel this is my last encore for this world, never to come again. I so get the meaning of life and what is important. I don't know how many lifetimes it has taken me to get to this knowledge that I have, probably many, but I intend to use it well. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying, I am the perfect person and do no wrong. I am just saying, I try to keep a peace full and forgiving heart.......meaning, I can't stay upset with any one for any length of time. My heart breaks at the idea of some one being hurt or upset at my doings. My intent is never to hurt. Any hurtful words said or wrong deeds done is simply my armor that protects my much to soft heart. I start this new year with the same good in my heart, but I will try and show it more to the outside world. With each passing year, life becomes more precious. The time we have to spend should be spent wisely. We all have to look deep within ourselves, take responsibility for our actions and be the best, we can be. I truely believe, if you put good out, it will come back to you ten fold. Till next time.

No comments: