March 21, 2008

15 DAY WEIGHT LOSS

I am on a never ending quest trying to shed some of these pounds hanging on to my mid section. Do you know that I can't even bring my knees all the way to my chest because long before I reach my chest, my thighs are obstructed by a large roll of flubber........geez, I can remember being able to fold up like an accordion. My biggest peeve, is that I can't sit on my ankles anymore....ya know, down on the floor, legs folded underneath you and buttocks resting on your heels......MY dang left knee won't bend enough so that I can sit flat on that side......These are the things that I really hate about getting older and the thing is, they creep up on you slowly and unnoticed until that moment you want to sit on your freakin heels and cannot. I think, when the crap did that happen???? My ability to do such a simple thing..... the roll around the middle, I have noticed for some time now, always knowing I ain't gonna be pulling my legs up to my chest. It's kinda like being about 5 to 7 month pregnant, ya know that little belly sticking out just enough to inhibit some of your wantings to sit a certain way? Well, my newest weight loss plan has come from the Natural store. They are pills that resemble molded grass and smell like a blend of all kinds of herbs. This is called the 15 day weight loss CLEANSE & FLUSH. Now, if that doesn't sound intriguing and make you want to say....HEY!!! I WANNA DO THAT!! I don't know what would. I love the thought of being CLEANSED and my body FLUSHED.....I am a neat freak, ya know. My inner house has always had a problem with digested garbage getting stuck on my floors and walls....HEEE, HEEE, HEEE....get my meaning? Ya know, the old poop story. I have always been jealous of Wayne....dang him! He can be going to the bathroom before he can get his last bite of food swallowed. He'll go at night and then again in the morning.....there I would be, wishing I could go at least twice or better yet three times a week. AWWWW, the free feeling of being CLEANSED and FLUSHED. I think I am still in the cleansing stage, this is just my 3rd day. We shall see if their promise of a flatter belly really happens. I don't usually buy in to that product hype stuff, but I do have wishful thinking. HEY GOTTA GO!!!! I have a CLEANSING A CALLING!!! Till next time.

1 comment:

Hi! I am Sonia said...

Good Grief! Talk about Too Much Info!!!:-)