March 15, 2008

Spring Day

I love this day with all it brings; To my sight and touch, to my heart, it sings. The sunny day, warmth of the sun; To smell a flower, it's life, just begun. Clouds, soft and white, go floating by, to bring about a clear blue sky. The wind it whispers through the trees, to catch and blow about the leaves. The grass so green, cool to the feet; I sit and feel the moments fleet. A bird it sings up in a tree, the song it sings so blissfully; The stillness comes from deep within, the quiet calm, I know will end; I soak it up, bask in it all; The glories of the day, I saw.

1 comment:

The Midlife Gals said...

Sonia,
Thanks for dropping by the Midlife Gals' blog! I'm sure you're right that the ignorance that is my bliss will one day kill me...or it'll be a bus when I'm not looking. I love your blog. Please pass ours along to all the midlifers you know!

And, don't miss our videos...on the right side of out site!

KK and SalGal