November 7, 2007

Combo Deal


I came down sick.......ugggg! It is just the typical old cold. My head and sinuses are clogged. I have been medicating myself with the usual over the counter remedies, but I also have Hunt using some of his new worldly connotations to pray me well, along with Traci's organically based hot tea laced with, be well herbal ingredients. I do feel better than yesterday, but can't say exactly which helped the most....maybe a combination of all. I still have enough energy to do our ball routine, which we did this morning and I think we are gonna go on our walk also.....see, I'm not too sick. With the kids not going to public school, we thought we would be safe from getting most of the stuff they brought home to all of us, but alas a friend of Hunter's, a school going friend, came over hacking and sick and gave it to the kids and then I caught it from them.


Wayne and I are planning a little trip. We are leaving as soon as he gets home Friday, heading towards Mississippi. We are meeting Wayne's cousin and his wife there.....Andy and Linda. We have a great time together. We all went on vacation together year before last and had the best time ever. Our plan started out to be just a drive to see some of the beautiful colors of the leaves......my idea, of course. Wayne, asked if I would like to go on to Mississippi and invite Andy and Linda to meet us there. They will be coming from Alabama, so it's a little further for us and that's why we are leaving Friday. We should get there about the same time on Saturday. I am looking so forward to it. I LOVE to travel and then getting to be with people you love is just a bonus. I have been packing in my mind all week. It is just gonna be for a couple of days, but with this ever changing weather you never know what type of clothing your gonna need. I guess, I will take a little of everything.....just in case.


I think that's about it for today. I am making ready for our walk, guess I'll stop and say.....till next time.

No comments: