November 30, 2007

Friday Dribble

Seems to have been a very short week. One day blurs into another. The weather has been just gorgeous. I love the crispness in the air with the bright sun shining........great for walking. This morning is dark and drab.....cool front coming in, I suppose.
Great news! My knee is back to normal.....no pain what so ever......YEAH!!! I am still pampering it and being very careful not to hurt it when doing our workout. We did Yoga using the ball yesterday.....I just skipped over the ones that put too much pressure on my knees. I sure don't want to hurt the other one. I really do love the energy and great feeling I get from exercising.......being able to do it with Trace is just the motivation I need. To me, walking is my acupuncture.....totally de stresses me. Trace and I usually use this time to do a lot of venting, which, I feel helps. It is much easier to meditate or just not think of your woes if you first can talk them out with someone.....a clearing of the mind. Helps me, anyway.
The weekend is here and I am excited. We have so many things on our agenda. I love being busy....makes me feel ALIVE! I don't mean busy, with the day in day out stuff. I am talking about going places and seeing people, busy. I know to sit and do nothing is most people's dream, but I look on it as wasted time. I am trying to get as much living done as I possibly can. I am sure there will be plenty of sit and do nothing days, in the years to come. I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I know it is a BIG stressful time for people and most of the joy has been sapped right out of it, but I also feel that most, still love it and get enjoyment of some sort at this time.....be it seeing old friends, being with family, cooking up goodies, decorating the house, what ever brings you happiness is in abundance at this time of year. We just have to take the bad with the good and try and make the positives out weigh the negatives.
Till next time.....be aware of your surroundings, while out shopping. Try and not shop alone....take care and be safe.

No comments: