November 28, 2007

Decorations


I did my Christmas decorating yesterday. My tidings are pretty sparse, but I did what I could. I had 4 or 5 boxes of stuff to go thru and pick from, but I will admit that I only opened 2. My space is so limited that I didn't want to come off junky so what I did choose to display had to be strategically placed. I am definitely omitting the tree. My dining table is holiday friendly and I put a lit wreath on the wall for some merriment with a sign above it wishing SEASON"S GREETINGS. I did put a wreath on my outside door and placed a tower of boxes, made of some kind of basket type material, painted bright Christmas colors, with lights entwined on them to sit at the side of the door and light up the way. I am hoping for Christmas cards this year......last year was pretty disappointing. I LOVE to get Christmas cards. I always send them out. I feel it is the least I can do to reach all the people I love and let them know they are special and definitely thought of . I know the stamps keep going higher and higher, but it is still an economical way of saying HI. All who read my blog, get the word out......Sonia LOVES to get Christmas cards......Now send them.......DANG IT!

I hate to admit it, but I am still having some knee problems. I continued to work out with Trace and I think I keep re hurting it. We did a pretty strenuous work out yesterday and by the time I walked back to my house the back side of my knee was paining me. I tried working it out, but it never felt right. We did not do our walk, which probably would have worked it out. It was feeling much better by last night and I took an Ibuprofen when I went to bed......it's not bad at all this morning, but I am definitely NOT going to do a work out with Trace this morning. I am going to give it time to heal. I do intend to go on our walk tho. I really do love the stretching and slow movements of Yoga......I think it has done more to tone me and lengthen my muscles than any aerobics I have done. You don't realize how our bodies tend to get stove up and it is from nothing but the non use of our muscles that cause this. I felt sore in muscles that I haven't used in years.......flexibility is the key people......we have to keep moving and stretching.....keep our old bodies as limber as possible.

My mind has just turned off so I guess that means the end of this blog.....I will say, till next time.

No comments: