May 23, 2007

Got Milk?


Today is going to be the THIRD trip to Wally World this week. I went Monday, but had not made out a grocery list. I no sooner was driving away when I thought OH NO!!! DOG FOOD....that was one of the main things I needed to get ..... DANG IT!!!. I hate it when I do that.....especially when I get stuff we really didn't even need. I thought Oh well, there is enough dog food for one more day so I'll just have to run back tomorrow. All that afternoon I jotted down things....along with dog food, that I was gonna need to get. I was dashing out the door when I thought ???? do we need milk? I opened the fridge to check and was so glad I did cause we were just about out. I already had my purse hanging on my arm with my much needed list in it....so I just said to myself....I can remember milk. I was getting cereal so to remember I would associate the milk with the cereal.....perfect, how could I forget. I pulled out my list as I was getting a basket and made my way once again down the isles. I started over at the dog food which is on the other side of the store.....well, as you know the makeup and clothes and tons of other things are between the dog food isle and the food area......by the time I had made it over to the food my memory was no longer than my list. I went over it several times....thinking....Ok, I got everything. I happily checked out and left. It wasn't until I was putting the things away that I opened the fridge and immediately knew....I FORGOT THE FREAKING MILK!!!!!! So hence, my 3rd trip. This time I only intend to pick up that one item....surely if I walk straight back to the dairy isle and don't get side tracked looking at any thing else I can make it back home with some milk. I think they might as well put me on their pay roll....heee heee.....I am sooooo crazy! Till next time.

No comments: