May 17, 2007

Up On My Game


Well, believe it or not I got up this morning and have no ill effects from yesterdays aerobatics. I can't believe it.....I just knew I wasn't going to be able to stand erect or get my legs to function. I looked out and admired my handy work.....ahhhh! I love clean and neat. No hair to content with on the patio, so going out on it to feed Gus wasn't torturous to me. Now, let me tell ya, all this helping Wayne with his diet has really kicked me into high gear......I so want to lose some weight....I'm not even going to put a number to it, just SOME WEIGHT. I had a horrifying ordeal the other day. I am trying to start gathering the essentials I'm gonna need for our vacation. We are headed for the Florida Keys and the mainstay is naturally a bathing suit....hence my HORRIFYING ordeal. OH MY GAWD!!! What has happened to my body??? I went thru all my suits, starting with a new one I just got last year. It is soooo pretty and a good name brand, so it is made well, but GOOD GRIEF!!!!! I have as much pooch out the back of it as I do the front.....ya know, the skin that pooches out when you put something tight on your body. This suit has a very pretty back on it with the straps crossing, but every place the suit is there's a big POOCH of skin popping out, YUK!!! I am one of those women with BACK FAT!!! There I have said it....WHY, Why would you gain weight THERE???? If I could just have all that Lipoed out and injected in the bosom area I could be pretty voluptuous. I would still need it all pulled up tight tho.....things are a hanging. Wayne and I walk further last night than previously and yesterday I ate VERY LITTLE. Surely I can get some of this weight off in the next few weeks before we leave. Even with some weight loss I know I am going to have to stay with a tank top suit. All my bulge is in my middle and BACK of course I'm gonna wear one that holds as much of it in as possible. I HATE the way I gain weight....all right in my midriff. Oh Well, I guess it could be worse.... like I said, I would hate to see what I would look like if I didn't do the things I do. I still have painting to do, clothes to wash, floors to vacuum, and a multitude of other things....I better get going....till next time

No comments: