May 14, 2007

Short and Sweet


I just want to say that with the exception of one thing this weekend, I had a very nice Mother's Day. Saturday was spent with Wayne's Mom. We had a real nice time and enjoyed spending time with her and his Dad and Sister. We took her out to eat and we all stuffed ourselves.....it was soooo good! I had made her her favorite cake, Strawberry Nut. We forced in a piece of it before we left....uuuhhggg....I was so full, just miserable. I had been anticipating Sunday cause Traci and I were going to the Mall....SHOPPING!!! We had a great time. She bought me lunch and then we went and saw a girly flick.....I sure did enjoy it. I was shopping for a purse, but if you have read earlier blogs you know I have some shopping issues and couldn't decide on one. Trace on the other hand was a shopping maniac, she found all kinds of goodies, bought them and never looked back. She doesn't take after me in the shopping departmentat all. Oh well, I had a blast watching her enjoying herself.....Thanks Trace!! What a GREAT DAY!

No comments: