February 3, 2008

Chit Chat

It's Sunday morning and I seem to have a reprieve from my nursing duties. Wayne, in hearing of some MAN fun, decided he felt well enough to go off with the guys.......some big tank is to be moved and I don't know a man around that wouldn't buy a ticket just to watch, much less get to participate in.
It is Monday morning now, I kinda got side tracked. Trace called me over for a cup of coffee and some conversation. Talk about GORGEOUS weather.....we are having a little heat wave here in Texas. We hit the eighties and today is suppose to be just as warm, but we may have some rain heading our way. Katherine, with Mason in tow, came over for some lunch and then we sat outside and watched the boys run and jump on their trampoline. Mason absolutely loves to play with his cousins especially Kan. They had the best time. Us girls sat close by and refereed while chatting and just enjoying the wonderful warmth of the day. Not long after our sit down the guys returned......Wayne, not being any worse for the wear. I think getting out and stirring around may have helped him. His cough is just about gone and he is sleeping so much better. He made his Monday morning work call. Now, as for me, I am still hanging on to wellness.....but by a thread, I think. I can feel some congestion building up in the back of my throat.... I am taking everything I can think of to keep it at bay. I still feel alright, just a little tired, maybe. I need to get up and get somethings done in the house this morning. I am gonna strip the bed of the germ infested bedding and get us all clean stuff. Hope all is well out there in blog land. Till next time.

No comments: