February 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

Here it is Monday morning. I have tons of things to do today. We got quite a lot of rain over the weekend and you know what that means.....MUD......EVERYWHERE! Baxter going in and out brought in most,but Wayne did his share also. I have floors to sweep and mop, clothes to wash, bathroom duty and just a whole gambit of things.
My dizzy headedness is still with me, but not as bad. I'm not experiencing the vertigo, like I was, just a little light headedness. I still can't figure why this came over me. I have had many sinus problems, but none ever took on this side affect.
I want to say, Wayne was so sweet to me.......I think, he thought, I may just croak on him. He worried over me most of the weekend. This was quite an awakening for him. He seems to think he wouldn't be able to go on without me......but he could. I told him, I would want him to. He would need to be there for our kids and grandkids. They would all help each other through. I know it's kinda morbid to talk of death, but it is a reality......we are gonna die. We don't know when or how, but it is coming for us all. I have never minced words about wanting to live to be an old woman, but it may not be in the cards for me....who knows. I worry so about Wayne and his health and he may live longer than me, despite his smoking.
I better get up and get going. My list grows ever longer and I need to start getting things checked off. Hope everyone has a great Monday. till next time.

No comments: