February 5, 2008

Massage Day

Some rain did come thru last night, but the ground is barely wet. There were some big claps of thunder as it went on it's way. Kinda dreary looking this morning, but I see the sun peeping out, so maybe it will be another warm sunny day for us.

This morning I, for the first time in my life, am going to go have a massage. This was a Christmas present from Trace and I am just now going. I am looking so forward to this, but yet am a little anxious about the whole thing. I just hope I am at ease enough to really enjoy it. It's hard to imagine a stranger putting their hands all over you and NOT freaking out about it. Oh well, the jury is out on it for now.....I'll let you know what I think after this is over.

Wayne is well on his way to a non sick state and I am still doing ok too.....man, if we can make it thru this winter with just small bouts like this, that will be GREAT!!! I better knock on wood.....just as I write the words I feel something will happen to show me once more....we have no control over things like this and we will come down with a bad case of the flu, like we did last year.

I am gonna get myself up and start getting ready. Well wishes, to everyone. Till next time.

No comments: