December 18, 2007

A Christmas Vacation




Trace and I ventured out once more to try and find an end to this present buying......good grief!!! will it ever end. Ya know, Trace and I have talked for years about polling our monies spent on presents each year and traveling off to some exotic destination for Christmas.......wouldn't that be a blast! The only shopping that would need to be done is for the new clothes we might want to take. We have dreamed of a cabin in some snow covered mountain where we have nothing to do, but play games, sit by a roaring fire drinking hot chocolate and enjoying being together......or..... some warm tropical place just might fit our fancy. We could sit on a warm beach, watching the waves roll in and out......feel the warm tropical breeze on our faces and just lax out and enjoy the atmosphere.....WOW! that sounds soooo great! I wanna do it. To escape from this money generated, over the top, carnival that has become Christmas would suit me to a tee. I know that you don't have to buy into it and that it can remain as simple as you like.....but....geez, why not spend it somewhere that totally transforms it into a wonderful vacation. I do see it in our future....maybe not next year, but sometime in the near future......I can't wait! Till next time.

No comments: