December 6, 2007

Still Shopping

Yesterday, I did some private shopping......No Trace, with me. I have to have time to buy things that she doesn't know about. I started out early.....I was out and going down the road by 7:30 AM. My first stop was at Target's. I found some pretty good presents in there. It was wonderful walking around in a virtually empty store. Next, I went over to TJ Max, I saw a lot of cute things ,but walked out empty handed.......I started that, should I buy this, or should I not. In my argument with myself , I just decided to get out of that store and went to Old Navy. I picked up some more bargains in there and then I was off to Petco......No, I wasn't buying the dogs Christmas presents, but taking back a wireless fence we had bought for Gus. We want him to be able to roam the yard and limit his straying. We thought this thing was gonna be GREAT! It had such good potential, but something, be it all the trees or whatever, it wouldn't do right. The collar would shock when it wasn't suppose to and didn't when it was. I exchanged it for the in ground cable one. We are hoping for good results from it. Anyway, from there I went into the mall. I shopped almost all the stores, wore out and made my way back home. I am so happy that I almost have all my shopping done and did it in 2 outings. Now, comes the wrapping part....UGH!!!! I am always sooooo glad when that is over. I dread it so, but then love to look at all the colorful packages. I start getting anxious about this time and just want to give everyone their stuff. We use to have all our presents opened by at least a week before Christmas. I know, everyone thought we were crazy, but hey, it became tradition with us. Now, that my kids have kids they do their present opening when they want to......we are all pretty flexible on the rules and that there shouldn't be any. Anyhow, I better get up and get myself started on this wrapping thing. Till next time.

No comments: